- Welcome to Ace's Weblog! On here you'll find articles on Anime / Manga related stuffs, like overviews of shows I watch, Figure / Gundam reviews, and various Fanfiction scribblings. No more HTML sites for me, Blogs are the way to go!
By the way if you would like to share Blogrolls, please email me anytime ^_^
Visits since August 08
- 314,102 visits! Thx for coming ^_^
- Nendoroid Co-de THE IDOLM@STER Platinum Stars Haruka Amami Twinkle Star Co-de January 18, 2017
- Silicone Peach Pie bust from Japan for DD Dy January 14, 2017
- #figurephotochallenge - Box Liner January 12, 2017
- My New Year's Daughter January 10, 2017
- Nara and Kyoto January 8, 2017
January 2017 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Kintaro Oe on Citizen Stacked John kemp on Ace’s Update – Cri… C.C is love, C.C is… on Code Geass Fanfic – The… Chanel on Pokemon MASTER Fanfiction… Fhate on Ace’s Update – Cri…
Category Archives: Reviews
So anyways, yes, I hate the Endless Eight arc in the new season of Haruhi >_>. But I disgress. Anyways, I got myself a Nendoroid Zange-chan by the very skilled GoodSmile Company.
Didn’t realise but as of today, my Blog is 1 Year Old. Wow, time goes fast. In celebration, I’ll review a figure / toy I got this week of one of my favourite shows of all time whilst I was in … Continue reading
I’ve been really slack on my Yami Fanfic, so I thought I’d make it up a bit by finally unboxing and getting some pics and review of my Yami Figure from Goodsmile Company.
Prettiest Figma yet?
I have been wanting this thing for ages. I remember it came out just about when I started to collect figures. Then when I finally decided that I couldn’t resist getting this for any longer, it was sold out!!! RAGGHHH! … Continue reading
Welcome back to another Ace Review ^_^;; Yes, it’s been some time! Anyway today we’ll be looking at probably one of the most favourite female anime char’s since Kanu Uncho – the kawaii Yoko, in Nendoroid form, by Goodsmile Company… … Continue reading